1) It is loaded with vitamins- Avocado has Vitamin K, folate, vitamin c, Potassium, Vitamin b5, b6, and E as well.
2) The potassium content in an avocado is more potent than the potassium found in a banana. Potassium is an electrolyte that maintains a healthy water balance between cells in the body.
3) Avocado has tons of monounsaturated fats- These fats are quick energy blocks the brain can use for fuel. The oleic fat in avocado also is linked t o reduce inﬂammation in the body
4) Avocados are loaded with ﬁber. Fiber is linked with lower levels of insulin and healthy bowel movements.
5) Eating avocados tends to produce healthier eating habits in the long run. One study found this.
6) Avocados can protect your eyes- The antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin can protect the eyes, reducing the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
7)Avocado can improve your breath- Bad breath is often linked to poor stomach health Avocado can help heal a damaged GI tract.
8) The avocado pit is full of everything – While not easy to eat on their own, an avocado pit can be ground up or blended to unlock a plethora of health beneﬁts. The pit has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anticancer properties. It can restore GI health, tighten skin by boosting collagen, and even reverse damage to the heart.